Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arturo Homma
Dr. Arturo Homma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Homma is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arturo Homma has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arturo Homma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Charles Duncan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Michael Wooley
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26