Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arturo Jimenez
Dr. Arturo Jimenez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth, NJ, with other offices in Tinton Falls, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jimenez is affiliated with Columbus Hospital, St Francis Medical Center and John F Kennedy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arturo Jimenez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arturo Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. John Kelly
Internal Medicine, Child Psychiatry
Elizabeth, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Gautam Surana
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Elizabeth, NJ 0.02 mi44