Dr. Arturo Menchaca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arturo Menchaca?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Best OBGY doctor ever !!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

The doctor made me wait with a full bladder while he chatted away, laughing and talking with people in the next room.

Satisfaction of care

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

5 years later and going strong!!!!

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Five years ago I had serious problems with bladder prolapse. My life was miserable and uncomfortable. Then I went to Dr. Menchaca and every thing changed. He and his staff were so helpful and explained every thing in detail so I knew exactly what was going to be done to my body. Fear was replaced by confidence and I have never looked back. Dr,. Menchaca gave me back my life! Every time I see the ads on TV warning people about bladder slings and meshes - I get very ANGRY! Women should not be afraid of this operation - for me it was- and is- wonderful! I have a life long friend who lives in rural Kansas, who suffers from incontinence, whom I am trying to persuade to come here to see Dr. Menchaca . That is how strongly I believe in him! To all the women out there who are spending their "golden" years in diapers because of the "fear" ads - go see Dr. Menchaca and get your life back!!!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Menchaca is very knowledgeable about his specialty and is eager to continuously learn as the study of medicine is a moving a target. His surgical skills are impeccable. There is a major concern with using mesh in vaginal surgeries however what people must understand is that lawyers need to eat too. What patients need to do is research the mesh products being used by the surgeons instead of lumping them in to one big bag. All mesh is not created equal. Some of the mesh products are being sued and one is not. Dr. Menchaca used Restorelle on my prolapse and I have had no problems or side effects. Just a fixed vagina! I thank him immensely!

Posted on June 8th, 2017