A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Monteiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monteiro
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Monteiro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteiro graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Monteiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northampton VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Monteiro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arturo Monteiro practice?
- Dr. Arturo Monteiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Monteiro practices Psychiatry near Leeds, MA.
See Leeds Psychiatrists.