A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Morales, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Esteban Morales MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arturo E. Morales practice?
- Dr. Arturo Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Morales practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Psychiatrists and Farmington Adolescent Specialists.