A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Morales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morales
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Morales, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Morales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Esteban Morales MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arturo E. Morales practice?
- Dr. Arturo Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arturo Morales practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Psychiatrists and Farmington Addiction Specialists.