Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Good dr- office Hassles you like drug seeker. Go elsewhere if you can show details Good dr- office Hassles you like drug seeker. Go elsewhere if you can
by CRPS type 2 stage 4 on Nov 2nd, 2015

This Dr is good, but the office treats you like a drug addict/drug seeker so getting your rx requires playing their game of random drug screens, both before apts and at rx pick up- calling 5 days ahead and waiting until 10 am when the office opens at 8am before rx is released. I am a patient with CRPS type 2 stage 4. This is not something you can "fake" and I feel tortured playing these games to get my meds. There are a few gals at the front desk that are sweet but everyone I've dealt with in the back office are brash and unprofessional. The way they take your vitals in a large hallway calling out numbers has got to be a HIPPA violation! Dr P has been pretty good about offering me help and care. It's not because of him ;but the way the practice makes normal people feel like drug seekers that I will look for a new pain management group. I'm going to talk to my primary care dr about their policies because he offered to do my meds. I think it would be way simpler.

Jul 31st, 2013

Avoid this guy. During the procedure, kept making comments about things not going how he wanted. So after the procedure, I wanted to talk to him to ask what happened. He refused to talk to me. Saying he is a jerk, unprofessional, uncaring, completely forgot why he became a physician (people) would be an understatement. I can't urge you enough to find another physician to treat you.

Feb 21st, 2013

I think he is very arragant and very rude. His bed side manner is very very poor and the stuff is always rude . He may know what he is doing and is good at his profession but he is a JERK !!

Nov 18th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and demeaning.

VERY POOR SERVICE show details VERY POOR SERVICE
by FRUSTRATED on Apr 20th, 2010

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT OFFICE! THEY RUINED MY WORK COMP CASE!