Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very unprofessional and so rude show details Very unprofessional and so rude
by Heidi on Mar 14th, 2015

I took my husband in for a lengthy period of back pain with no relief, well we just met dr.palencia and just because my husband is bigger man, he immediately started blaming every single thing on his weight, which I understand being heavier doesn't help your stability or joints etc in your spine ...but the justifications this guy had for what he thinks my husbands diagnosis was is just a slap in the face. I feel that these types of doctors may have never experienced severe pain in their bodies to be able to talk to us as pigs, or ignorant human beings.. Please save yourself the time and find a different dr in his office or contact dr Washington at Cbcc she is wonderful.

Jul 31st, 2013

Avoid this guy. During the procedure, kept making comments about things not going how he wanted. So after the procedure, I wanted to talk to him to ask what happened. He refused to talk to me. Saying he is a jerk, unprofessional, uncaring, completely forgot why he became a physician (people) would be an understatement. I can't urge you enough to find another physician to treat you.

Feb 21st, 2013

I think he is very arragant and very rude. His bed side manner is very very poor and the stuff is always rude . He may know what he is doing and is good at his profession but he is a JERK !!

Nov 18th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and demeaning.

VERY POOR SERVICE show details VERY POOR SERVICE
by FRUSTRATED on Apr 20th, 2010

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT OFFICE! THEY RUINED MY WORK COMP CASE!