A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz-Esquerre graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Paz-Esquerre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paz-Esquerre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arturo F. Paz-Esquerre practice?
Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre practices Neurological Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.