A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paz-Esquerre graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Paz-Esquerre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Fernando Paz-Esquerre MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arturo F. Paz-Esquerre practice?
- Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Paz-Esquerre practices Neurological Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.