A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Portales, DO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Portales, DO, Emergency Physician, Preventive Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portales, DO
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Portales, DO Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Portales, DO graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Portales, DO DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturo Portales, DO practice?
- Dr. Arturo Portales, DO has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Portales, DO practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Pain Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Emergency Physicians, Santa Ana General Practitioners, and Santa Ana Pain Management Doctors.