A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Portillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Portillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arturo Portillo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Portillo graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Portillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Portillo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arturo Portillo practice?
- Dr. Arturo Portillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Portillo practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.