Dr. Arturo Quintanilla Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Arturo Quintanilla?

Baby's 2 month old shots!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Arturo Quintanilla and his staff are professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Satisfied Parent

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr Art & staff are GREAT!! Both very professional, caring & attentive. Girls in the office always make it an ease for me to schedule an appointment. I love that the office has a side for a well & a side for a sick patient. I'm very happy to remain in this practice.

We love Dr Q!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I really enjoy Dr Q, his office and staff. He treats my children very well and my husband & I always feel welcome and comfortable... communication is great, we always fully understand what's going on and never feel uncomfortable asking questions. In my opinion the office staff does a wonderful never over scheduling, its great to not have to deal with an over crowded lobby or long wait times.

Horrible Dr.

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Today's date is 01/09/2016, If there were zero stars, that's the grade I would give this man! He was very rude with horrible bedside manners. No kind loving Dr. treats his patients with such disrespect! Arturo Quintanilla you are a piece of crap! You do not have my respect to call you Doctor! You are very fortunate I did not go in with my daughter with her baby's first appointment! I probably would of slapped you! This is her first child and she was looking forward to the whole experience, but instead you belittled her and sent her home in tears, feeling like a worthless mother. No one should ever go through this, the staff was not helpful at all either, but of course how could they? They would most likely get fired! I do not recommend this person to anyone. He obviously does not enjoy his line of work and most likely is just collecting insurance money. I hope this review get's read in time before any other mommies schedule to see this wanna be Doctor!

Doctor's Response

I find it very disturbing how some people use the internet as a public forum to display their baseness and vulgarity. It is unfortunate your relatives had a negative experience in our office, where my staff and I really do strive to provide the best possible quality service to our patients. Dr. Art and Staff.

Great!!!!!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Art and his staff is amazing. They are always so friendly and helpful to us. And Dr. Art made changes to his office that makes it even more welcoming and pleasing. Thank you Dr. Art for being such a great doctor.

Great office

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Had a great experience. Dr. Quintanilla an his staff are very professional and warming. I highly recommend him.

Excellant Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Q is the best. Love how easy going and understanding he is with my needs. Especially when it comes to immunizations. Thank you Dr. Q for being such an awesome doctor. Love the staff always so easy and love how clean the office is.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Quintanilla and his staff. They were all very kind and professional. Iam very happy i have him as my kids pediatrician.

Doctor's Response

On behalf of the staff at Rancho Mirage Pediatrics, I appreciate your kind comments . Dr. Art Quintanilla .

Excellent patient care!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I've never had a bad experience with Dr. Quintanilla nor his staff. Both Dr. Quintanilla and his staff are very friendly, caring, and efficient. Dr has always answered any questions I've had as well put my mind at ease when I've had a concern or doubt about my child's health. As a mother with and autistic child I only want the best care for him and I've found that with Dr and his staff.

Doctor's Response

After reading your gracious comments, we at Rancho Mirage Pediatrics are privileged to earn such respect from you . Thank you . Dr. Art Quintanilla .

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

My children have been patient's of Dr. Quintanilla for over 7 years, I have always trusted his medical opinion my son has Asthma and Dr. Quintanilla has always been proactive and I love the results ! His staff is friendly and efficient, never had problems making an appointment. I have never hesitated in recommending Dr. Quintanilla to any of my friends; he is a skilled doctor !

Doctor's Response

Once again , the staff at Rancho Mirage Pediatrics feel very honored and privileged to read such encouraging words of support to all our efforts . Thank you so much Mrs. Patmore . Dr. Art Quintanilla .

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I have taken my 3 kids to Dr Quintanilla since day 1. He has proven to be an excellent diagnostician, very knowledgable. I am always able to get an appointment the same day when one of the kids is sick. When my newborn was in the NICU, I called the office to inform the doctor of our baby's condition, and Dr Quintanilla came over to the hospital NICU to check on the baby for us. It was comforting to have our family doctor reassure me our baby was doing well at such a terrifying time in our lives. That baby is now a thriving toddler! Tina, the office manager, is also very knowledgable and she keeps the office running as effectively as it is. Thank you Dr Q & Tina!!

Doctor's Response

We at Rancho Mirage Pediatrics are so grateful to read the incredible words of support and encouragement in your wonderful review. We will always do our best for you and the rest of our patients. Thank you . Dr. Art Quintanilla .

Great Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Went to see DR for the first time and he and the staff were great. Very friendly. Very fast and went and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Best experience I've had at a DR office

Doctor's Response

We are so glad to find out that we have proven ourselves at Rancho Mirage Pediatrics so efficient and professional to satisfy all your expectations. Thank you so much. Dr. Art Quintanilla.