Pediatricians
35900 Bob Hope Dr
Ste 140
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-770-0000
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Avoid this office  |  show details
by Karyn M on Jun 19th, 2013

I have 2 sons that I have brought to see this doctor and I regret ever returning for a second visit. Every time I have dealt with this Dr and his staff I have been so frustrated with the rudeness and incompetence. We had to wait over an hour for the Dr to even come into the exam room. He was in there all of 2 min and was rude to myself and my kids. Get a grip dude...you are a pediatrician, if you can't handle toddlers and get snippy with them because they are curious and try to take stuff out of your pocket and cry when you are listening to their lungs, then you are in the wrong profession. I don't even know where to begin with his incompetent staff. They can't even keep 2 kids straight and documented stuff in my 3 year old's chart that was supposed to be in my 1 year old's chart. They called me on the morning of an appointment to reschedule because they didn't have the shot my son needed. Really? You don't pull charts ahead of time to make sure you are supplied? I called back to reschedule and they couldn't do it because the one person in their office that is capable of making appointments wasn't in. So I asked what shot he needed so I could take him somewhere else and they have misplaced his chart. I checked his immunization card to see if I could figure it out for myself and they haven't even written in the last 2 rounds of shots he was given! Of course, I should have checked before I left, but after sitting around for 2 hours with 2 toddlers in a tiny room, I just wanted to leave as soon as possible. So then, I go in to get a copy of their records to take to their new pediatrician and they want $35 per chart....just ridiculous! Please do not take your kids here, you will be avoiding a headache!

|  Rude Doctor, Rude staff  |  show details
by Monica on Jun 4th, 2013

He is so Rude, and his staff is the same he thinks parents opinions are not important!!! Thank God I found a truly pediatrician to trust the most important person in my life.

|  The WORST doctor!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

Do not take your baby to this doctor! He was very aggressive with my baby. I've never felt so violated and uncomfortable.

|  Bad attitude Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

This Doctor has a bad attitude and he is rude. Beware if your hispanic and you are on medical. He is the worst Doctor I have ever encounterd.

|  Rude Doctor.  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Does not listen to patients. Worst dr. in the valley.

|  RUDE,RUDE, RUDE  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

All I have to say about this pediatrician is that I do not trust him and he is rude!!! He told me not to waste his time simply when I asked to see his badge at the hospital. I was just briefed the previous night to ask to see the badge to anybody who didn't have a badge on their uniform.I would have not asked if his badge was properly displayed, instead of putting it in his pocket.How can he can mad to a patient for being cautious. He is just RUDE!

|  Excellent doctor, makes it clear that's all that matters  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Yes, Dr. Quintanilla is an excellent diagnostician, and follows up rigorously to make sure everything is alright. Unfortunately with him, it is strictly business and nothing else. My child dreads going to see him because he is insensitive, abrupt, and once yelled at my child for not holding still enough. The staff is delightful - too bad they don't rub off on the doc. My impression? The attitude is, "I'm busy, so I don't have to take the extra time to put your child at ease. I'm good at what I do, and if you're not happy you can leave - there are six other people waiting to take your place."

|  Excellent in diagnosing a health problem and treating it  |  show details
by Alison Garcia -Noahs mom on Oct 7th, 2010

My overall experiences were all great. Dr Quintanilla has been providing medical care for my son since my sons birth. My son was diagnosed with asthma and saw the doctor on a regular basisdue to complications. The Dr' treatment including providing precisse care and illeminating potential causes. He does not like to make assumptions and schedules tests and medications as treatment. If my son "who was a regular" in the office weekly during his first 3 to 4 years may not be here had he not received the best quality care from Dr Quintanilla. We will always be greatful that there are still doctors as he that like to find the cause, prevent more comlications and create a treatment plan that's best for the child.

|  Love Him and the Staff  |  show details
by Irma on Jun 11th, 2010

I have known Dr Quintanilla since he came into my hospital room to see my newborn daughter (That was six years ago) I have been with him since then and would not go anywhere else. He has answered all my questions, he has explained to me in detail all of my concerns and he has given me great medical advise. The staff is compassionate and caring. I love him and his office. Thanks Dr Quintanilla!!!

|  Biologo  |  show details
by Fredy Marroqun (pap de Diego y Gabriela) on Apr 16th, 2010

Nunca he conocido un Dr. tan profesional, etico y bastante intuitivo como aplicador del metodo cientifico, que no deja cabo suelto aunque las probabilidades sean pocas.Un Dr. que por ser tan cientifico y amante de su profesin no tuvo comprensin en El Salvador y fue envidiado por otros galenos que lo miraban como competencia y amenaza.Bravo Arturo.........un abarzo desde el Salvador.Salvo a mi hija de 3 das de nacida de un cuadro difcil de septisemia.Desde que se fue no he podido encontrar la seguridad de un buen pediatra, se le ha extraado.

|  ARTURO QUINTANILLA MD  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2010

AS A PEDIATRICIAN IAM ALWAYS 100% FOCUSED ON THE PATIENTS MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND NOT ON THE PARENTS PERSONEL PROBLEMS. UNFORTUNATELY SOME PARENTS ARE UNHAPPY WITH MY SERVICES, BUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS AN END RESULT WHICH IS RESOLVING THE PATIENTS MEDICAL NEEDS, AND FOR THIS I MAKE NO APOLOGIES.

|  JEN  |  show details
by JEN on Mar 30th, 2010

I HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT IS 13MNTHS. DR QUINTANILLA HAS BEEN SEEIN HER EVER SINCE SHE WAS BORN. DR QUINTANILLA IS A VERY GOOD PEDIATRICIAN AND MAKES VERY GOOD DIAGNOSI'S ON MY DAUGHTER. THE STAFF IS VERY KIND AND HELPS YOU IN EVERY WAY NEEDED. WHEN MY CHILD IS SICK I CAN CALL DR ART'S OFFICE AND GET A PERSCRIPTION BY JUST TELLING MY DAUGHTER'S SYMPTOMS THEN I WILL FOLLOW UP IN THE OFFICE TO SEE IF SHE'S BETER.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2010

Terrible bedside manner.Extremely insensitive to a child.Very rude to a parent.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by Felix S. on Jan 27th, 2010

We had a horrible experience with this doctor in his Rancho Mirage Office. His staff was rude to us. He does not seems to care for his patients. It is all business to get you copays and bill the insurance companies. Do not lose your time with this fella, not a good human being, or a doctor. Keep on looking for a better individual or better doctors office

|  Nice if the schedule fits  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Quintanilla was recommended to me by nurses at Desert Medical Hospital when I had my baby girl. I really like Dr. Quintanilla as my daug...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com