A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Sabio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Sabio is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabio
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Sabio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Braxton County Memorial Hospital
- Braxton Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Bicasan Sabio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arturo B. Sabio practice?
- Dr. Arturo Sabio has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Sabio practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sutton, WV.
See Sutton Primary Care Doctors and Sutton General Practitioners.