A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Sabio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arturo Sabio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Braxton County Memorial Hospital
- Braxton Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arturo Bicasan Sabio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arturo B. Sabio practice?
- Dr. Arturo Sabio has 1 office location.
Dr. Arturo Sabio practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sutton, WV.
See Sutton Primary Care Doctors.