A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arudi Srihari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srihari
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Srihari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arudi Srihari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srihari graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arudi Srihari MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arudi Srihari practice?
- Dr. Arudi Srihari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arudi Srihari practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peekskill, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.