Dr. Arul Doraiswamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arul Doraiswamy?

September 8th, 2017

The Best Pain Mgmt Dr. around!

Dr. Doraiswamy in my honest opinion has been the best Pain Mgmt Dr., I've seen. He actually cares about you and gets you the proper treatment! He is also well mannered, soft spoken and well versed in his field. If not for him and his staff I would be suffering. AnyLou, his assistant is the next best thing since Coca Cola. She not only is sweet but she actually cares about you! Anylou actually takes her time with you and gets you the answers you need. She always follows through! Thank you so much Dr. Doraiswamy and Staff for all you do! I appreciate you all! I highly recommend them!

March 30th, 2017

I just wanted to take a few moments to write a review on Dr. Doraiswamy and his practice! I worked for Dr Doraiswamy for about a year and a half, I absolutely loved working with him, JZ, and John and I can't forgot his wonderful loving mom. I know Dr Doraiswamy is very caring, passionate, understanding, and wants nothing but the best for his patients, as well as his employees. His focus is on helping his patients live as pain free as possible with their quality of life back! I have taken so many skills from working in his practice and working under him that I am forever grateful for. I can't thank him enough! I highly recommend Dr Doraiswamy and his practice. He is genuinely about the patient and will listen to you if you have any issues I had so many compliments on how Dr Doraiswamy had wonderful bedside manners, that lacks in a lot of doctors, but not this doctor!

May 25th, 2016

Great Doctor, Most office empl. Need work.

February 29th, 2016

A truly caring and committed doctor , all of his staff are so very friendly and you really get the feeling that they are listening to you when you describe to them how your feeling , but most importantly you know right away they are committed to finding out what is causing the pain and how to proceed with healing you they just won't throw pills at you and tell you see you in 4 weeks , you should never enlist the help of any doctor who just gives you band aid of pills and does not care if there may be a cure Dr.D will help you with pain but he will also look for other ways to address the pain with an injection, therapy ect.

December 29th, 2015

The best pain management doctor ever!

This doctor is the most compassionate and awesome doctor ever. I cannot say enough about him!

July 10th, 2015

Dr.D (That's how we call him😊), cares about his patients, Listens to our complaints regarding our pain.He has good staff, courteous.He also has a competent P.A.Thank you Dr.D for your great services.we Love you..

July 1st, 2015

not A professional place to go

The PA is rude fat and smelly I wanted to vomit just listening to her talk she kept interrupting me I was supposed to go on vacation and did the preauthorization for an early refill insurance said okay it will be covered the doctors office wrote the prescription went to go have it filled pharmacist called to verify the doctors office said no try back in seven days waited seven days postpone vacation and to have it filled doctors office said no again why would you write the prescription if you're going to keep denying an early vacation refill don't waste your time with this doctors office what a nightmare

March 12th, 2015

Best Pain MD hands down!!!!

Dr. Doraiswamy changed my life. I can now live my life without excruciating pain. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Thank you!!!!!

February 11th, 2015

Excellent!!

It has been several years since I have seen Dr Doraiswamy but he was ALWAYS very professional, kind and considerate. I am hoping to get a new referral as he helped me with my back pain.

January 14th, 2014

Professional nice guy.

He is thorough he makes sure that your comfortable . keeps you informed on what his plans are for the procedure . if they are return visits he will check if the last visit helped or if they where better in anyway so that way he will try different techniques to make you feel the best he can. I have been getting epidurals for about 13-14 years just started seeing Dr. D. For about 4 years and never had a bad experience very happy with my results and the staff that work with him at the hemet healthcare surgicenter have always been very wonderful and i have always been well taken care of. So with that being said i will always be his patient.

September 28th, 2017