Dr. Arul Verghis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017
Feeling better
My doctor is very patient and knowledgeable about how to help you feel better. Very happy patient

October 23rd, 2015
Pleased with Care
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Verghis and his staff! He is a very caring and compassionate doctor! Those that have given bad reviews for him must have had a bad day! I have seen him since 2009, went without seeing him for 2 years because he made me better. I didn't take care of myself so I ended up with surgery and back to seeing Verghis! He and his staff are angels and nothing less! I seen them yesterday on an emergency basis and they again saved me, I was able to make it to work today, which is a miracle compared to my pain level yesterday! I f you want to see results and be treated by a kind and compassionate physician I recommend this office! I would give 10's if I could :)

July 21st, 2015
Finally found a doctor that listens and takes time to talk about all my issues and concerns. I went 12 years thinking I had fibromyalj

June 20th, 2015
doctors seem to care more about money than his patients didn't care what happened to me didn't give me a chance to explain don't recommend this doctor

February 3rd, 2014
I have been under Dr. Verghis' care since 2008. He has helped me deal with the pain and discomfort i have associated with DDD. Dr Verghis is a thoughtful and kind person who goal is improving the quality of patients lives. The staff reflect the professional way he serves his patients. I have been pleased with all aspects of my relationship with he and his associates. His attention to my health has certainly enabled me to live as normal as possible.

June 14th, 2012
great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Verghis for several years now and am very pleased with the care him and his staff has given me. I have had to be seen for an emergency basis a couple of times and had no problems getting in. Always felt I was being listened to and always greeted with a smile from him and staff. There are several pain management doctors around town and I am glad I found him.

February 16th, 2012
Insert every negative adjective here!!!
I wanted to give ZERO Stars but it won't let you. Horrible Services This doctor will leave you in a waiting room for hours past your appointment in an uncomfortable seating area. There is nothing to distract you from the pain that you are in while sitting there waiting for him. He overbooks which leads to only minutes in the room with you. He desperately needs to improve his social skills. He doesn't like questions and if he answers you, it's condescending. I hate sitting there waiting while watching the love of my life in excruciating pain. Beware beware beware

March 2nd, 2009
Arul is an amazing doctor!

June 2nd, 2017