A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalanithi graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Kalanithi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Hualapai Mountain Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arulasanam Paul Kalanithi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arulasanam P. Kalanithi practice?
- Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.