A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalanithi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kalanithi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalanithi graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Kalanithi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Hualapai Mountain Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arulasanam Paul Kalanithi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arulasanam P. Kalanithi practice?
- Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arulasanam Kalanithi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.