A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramaniam
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramaniam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subramaniam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arumbi P Subramaniam MD and PC is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arumbi P. Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See New York Urologists.