A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subramaniam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arumbi P Subramaniam MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arumbi P. Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arumbi Subramaniam practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.