Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

60 Jefferson St
Ste 5
Monticello, NY 12701
845-796-3700
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  THIS DOCTOR IS NO LONGER PRACTICING!  |  show details
by Former Patient on Sep 25th, 2014

Yes, the other reviews are 100% accurate however there is no need to consider this doctor at all as he is no longer practicing. HE SHOT HIMSELF AND COMMITTED SUICIDE so the office no longer exists.

|  INCOMPETENT DON"T GO THERE!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

First of all his wife tries to be the Dr. as well as this Educated office administrator, when she is just a woman he took off the latex fields of India!!! (This is true, and confirmed by HIM,lol)She has NO kind of Compassion for patients as they r walking in ther TOTTALY miserable with pain and other ailments. I can write a really long letter as why not to go there, but just by my 2 or 3 sentences u can see DON'T GO THERE!!!!! if u have ANY compassion for YOUR body, Have a nice day.Signed, "Former Patient"

|  Find another doctor!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Most unprofessional, arrogant & verbally abusive doctor I've ever met (& I work in the medical industry)!. I brought copies of previous medical & surgical reports, as requested, & spent 30 minutes filling out forms about my pain which he didn't even look at! He told me I wasn't answering his questions the "right way," & gave me a ten minute lecture on how I was "supposed" to answer. When I told him I had pain in 2 different places, he said "no," I had to pick one. When he realized I had Medicaid, he became abusive, & I walked out before we got past "Where does it hurt?" If you're lucky enough to have good insurance, don't waste your time with this quack.