A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arumugam Kuperan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arumugam Kuperan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arumugam Kuperan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuperan graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuperan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arumugam Kuperan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arumugam Kuperan practice?
- Dr. Arumugam Kuperan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arumugam Kuperan practices Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.