A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivakumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Sivakumar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar practice?
- Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Gastroenterologists.