A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivakumar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sivakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivakumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Sivakumar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar practice?
- Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Gastroenterologists.