A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivakumar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sivakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivakumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Sivakumar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar practice?
- Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Arumugam Sivakumar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Gastroenterologists.