A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Agrawal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Agrawal MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Arun Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Agrawal practices Surgery near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Surgeons.