Dr. Arun Bhandari MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Annapolis, MD

April 11th, 2016
Good Oncologist
In today's medical world Dr. Bhandari is certainly better than most. What I might consider shortcomings are in fact imposed on him by the system.

August 20th, 2012
excellence
when I was diagnosed with breast cancer again after 9 years, I decided to change oncologists and Dr. Bhandari was recommended. Even though I live 2 hours away, I would not think of changing doctors. He is thorough, efficient, caring and highly proficient in his field. His chemo staff is one of the best, and make a scary experience comfortable. The entire office always has time for whatever my needs.

June 13th, 2012
Very Good Doctor and Excellent Staff
The Staff is great. Dr. B is very knowledgeable and communicates with other members of the oncology team (nurses, radiation oncologists, pulmonologists, family docs, etc.) regarding treatment plans. My only complaint (if it is a complaint at all) is he could spend a little more time explaining things to those that do not have his medical training and expertise. Of course this review only pertains to my (our) interactions with Dr. B. Others, who have a completely different set of circumstances, may have had a different experience. He is very timely when it comes to hospital admittance, lab tests, MRI/CT/PET, etc. With cancer every day/week counts in its treatment so it is important not to delay tests and treatments (if at all possible).Overall, a very good experience! I would recommend him to anyone seeking an initial diagnosis, treatment, and follwo-up treatments. I don't think our experience warranted Clinical Trials but this is one area I don't know if this group is aggressive enough.