A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Bhattacharyya MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Haverstraw, NY.
See West Haverstraw Physiatrists.