A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Bhattacharyya MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Bhattacharyya practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Haverstraw, NY.
See West Haverstraw Physiatrists.