A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Budhraja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Budhraja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budhraja
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Budhraja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Budhraja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhraja graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Budhraja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Budhraja MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun Budhraja practice?
- Dr. Arun Budhraja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Budhraja practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Pulmonologists.