A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Budhraja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Budhraja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budhraja
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Budhraja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Budhraja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhraja graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Budhraja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Budhraja MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun Budhraja practice?
- Dr. Arun Budhraja has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Budhraja practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Pulmonologists.