A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Budhraja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Budhraja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Budhraja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhraja graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.
Dr. Budhraja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Budhraja MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun Budhraja practice?
- Dr. Arun Budhraja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Budhraja practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Pulmonologists.