A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Chandrakantan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Chandrakantan, FASN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrakantan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chandrakantan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandrakantan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arun Chandrakantan practice?
Dr. Arun Chandrakantan practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Nephrologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.