A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Chandrakantan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Chandrakantan, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrakantan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chandrakantan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Chandrakantan FASN and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arun Chandrakantan practice?
- Dr. Arun Chandrakantan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Chandrakantan practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.