A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Deean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deean graduated from Kasturba Med College.
Dr. Deean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun D Deean MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Arun D. Deean practice?
- Dr. Arun Deean has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Deean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Lenoir City, TN.
See Lenoir City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.