A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Devakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Devakonda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Devakonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Devakonda graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Devakonda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Devakonda MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Devakonda practice?
- Dr. Arun Devakonda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arun Devakonda practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Critical Care Practitioners, and Oklahoma City Pulmonologists.