Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 17th, 2015

The Best!!

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arun Dhand is one of the best doctors I know, he saved my life. I have referred some of my friends to him and they told me the same thing. We could not be without him. He so caring and very knowledgable and you will be honored to have him help you.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Dhand is brilliant, direct, knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. Waiting 35 minutes is not good. His office staff called and asked me to come in 30 minutes earlier because they had a cancellation. I did so and sat waiting for 35 minutes

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dhands personal interest and attention to me is outstanding;I feel like he is truly interested in me as a personal, as well as a patient. I respect him and like him very much.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the fact that Dr Dhand is a very respected professional in our community and other physicians recommend him and trust his decisions for treatment. He is always very professional.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think he is a good doctor.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very efficient and considered the sesriousness of the symptoms and addressed immediately

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dhand is so personable and takes the time to answer all questions and concerns.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Appointment-Referral?? show details Appointment-Referral??
Nov 5th, 2013

My cardiologist wanted me to see this Dr. I have been waiting over a week for them to call & set the appt. glad I'm not holding my breath! I just tried to call, myself, because even my Cardiologist can't get a call back and even their machine cut me off after 6 words!