Dr. Arun Duggal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Arun Duggal?

Grewal check up

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Love him

Posted on April 12th, 2015

I was under his care when he diagnosed me with a thyroid disease and gave me the lowest dose possible. Checked on me two months later and he decided the lowest dose was enough to regulate. I ended up getting another job and moved to Sacramento, my job offered an insurance that only covered in the city I was living in. I was refilling my medication as normal when the pharmacy said that my doctor would not refill it again until I saw him. I called Dr. Duggal's office explained I needed one more month refill because I couldn't take time off work until after 6 months of being there and that I already had an appointment to establish care somewhere else due to my insurance coverage. Dr. Duggal refused to refill the medication because I was not going to see him any more. I told them it was only for 1 more month and that I didn't see the problem since it was the lowest dose possible (meaning it would not hurt me) and to top it off its a maintenance medication for a chronic condition. They still said no. I couldn't believe he would rather I be without the medication! Even the pharmacy couldnt believe he had denied it. Not very good primary care if you ask me.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

He is the best family doctore ever I had Nd best staff I really. Like them all very. Kind Stay always like this godbless you all

Awesome Dr.

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I've used Dr. Dugals office back when I wad 15 until I was 18, and back again at 35.... He is a great doctor hat actually cares, and will take you in around your schedule. Very polite, good sense of humor, and great bed side manners. Ide recommend him for any family, or personal Dr. Hes staff are extreamly helpful as well!

Posted on March 27th, 2017