A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Gadhoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Gadhoke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadhoke
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadhoke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadhoke graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gadhoke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun M Gadhoke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun M. Gadhoke practice?
- Dr. Arun Gadhoke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arun Gadhoke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.