A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Gadhoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Gadhoke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadhoke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadhoke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadhoke graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gadhoke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun M Gadhoke MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun M. Gadhoke practice?
- Dr. Arun Gadhoke has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arun Gadhoke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.