A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Gadre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Gadre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Gadre, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Diseases
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadre graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gadre has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Gadre MBBS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Gadre practice?
- Dr. Arun Gadre has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arun Gadre practices Otolaryngology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists.