A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Gosain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Gosain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Gosain, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Palate
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Gosain MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Gosain practice?
- Dr. Arun Gosain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arun Gosain practices Plastic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.