A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Gosain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Gosain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Gosain, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Apert Syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactylia)
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Palate
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gosain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Gosain practice?
Dr. Arun Gosain practices Plastic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.