Arun K Gosain MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Cleveland, OH

September 6th, 2016
Dr nurses and resident are amazing people. Very bad surgery scheduling staff. They act as if they are the drs. Very bad customer service. I had my littleone's srgery and was discharged same day wanted to speak to dr or the resident on call or when available. The Manger herself with a high tone said so u want us to ask them to stop the work they r doing and call u? I was like what? When did I say that I myself am a medical professional and know what and how things happen. I told them their Nurse met me and spoke to me regarding DC instructions. Then one of them said u dont know who u spoke to in the recovery room? I Was like Am I stupid I dont know who I met. They are very rude and without asking me they scheduled my appt. its just the limit.

May 14th, 2013
Excellent and Caring Surgeon
Dr. Gosain treated my son for a cleft lip and palate starting in 1991 at Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee, WI. From the first appointment, Dr. Gosain provided the highest level of professionalism and expertise. He showed great interest in our son and listened carefully to our questions and always offered detailed and complete answers. He was attentive, positive, and professional. The nurses assured me that in surgery he was a perfectionist and demanded that he and his staff execute the procedures to the highest level. My son's cleft lip and palate repairs are wonderful. My son's nose is symmetrical and the small scar from the inside of his nose, through his lip, and gum are barely noticeable. His lip line is almost perfect. Dr. Gosain suggested a third surgery to correct a slight nasal tone to my son’s voice, but assured us that it was our choice. We chose not to have the surgery, and Dr. Gosain respected our decision without question. I would highly recommend Dr. Gosain as an excellent surgeon who is caring and attentive. We were very sorry to have him leave our area.

March 14th, 2012
A legend in his own mind.
Gosain is not as talented as he likes to think he is. He promised a reconstructive surgery that he knew all along he did not have the skills for. Wasted patient's time with an ongoing charade when what he should have done was refer patient to a qualified surgeon experienced in complicated facial reconstruction. Any doctor who fails to refer a patient to someone more qualified for the task is just not someone you should trust, especially with something like reconstructive surgery.Also, NEVER see Dr. Gosain for a second opinion as he will berate you with a tirade about how he will take second place to no one.

January 17th, 2012
Wonderful doctor my son would not be here today if it wasnt for dr.gosian and Dr. cohen

January 9th, 2012
Amazing doctor!!
My son was born with a cleft lip and palate. Dr. Gosain and his staff are extremely caring and professional! He wants to make sure that everything is done at extremely high standards! It's a collaborative effort between Dr. Gosain and the parents. He explains everything in depth and clearly! I have always thought the highest of his demeanor and capabilities. I have recommended him many times, because of the excellent job he did on my son. You can't even tell he used to have any sort of birth defect. It's amazing!