Overall Review

3.9

December 7th, 2016
His skill and the manner in which I was treated was beyond excellent.

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Gulani is one of the most talented, professional, intelligent physciansI have ever had the pleasure of having as my surgeon. He cares about outcomes and wants the best for his patients. As a health care professional myself my respect for this man is 10plus.

May 17th, 2016
Bad foreign educated Doctor - beware
Dr. Gulani wanted to do unnecessary surgery on me. He was not straightforward with where he received his education. After I felt uncomfortable with his prognosis I did some checking. He doesn't let you know his education because he was not trained here but in India. Nothing against that but he should be upfront so I can make my decision. I went to bascom Palmer and they told me that I did not need surgery and that it was insane that a doctor wanted to charge 10,000 dollars for the surgery.

November 4th, 2015
This is the most phenomenal Doctor I have ever met. I have been a Registered Nurse for over 30 years an have never worked with or had a Doctor who was and is competent, professional, and an absolute perfectionist when it comes to patient care.. You can imagine my surprise when he personally called to check on me. My next appointment is next week and I will let y'all know how it goes.

October 25th, 2015
I think this dr is a sham. I have never seen a patient in his "waiting room". He is only interested in self promotion. It is a sickness I think and feel sorry for him and those working for him.

October 8th, 2015
Terrific surgeon and such a gentle man. Very self assured. So glad I found him!

October 14th, 2014
Thank You Dr. Gulani
Dr. Gulani took me from blind with corneal scars RK scars and cataracts to 20/20

April 18th, 2014
My Hero
I came to see Dr. Gulani hoping he could correct my eyesite. I had multiple vision impairments in which he told me he would put forth every effort to correct, I was only seeing 20/25 with glasses. When I came to Dr. Gulani I was sleeping in my glasses, I literally wore them 24 hrs a day. It has been 4 weeks since my procedure and I am seeing 20/20 Dr. Gulani is amazing. His intelligence is mind boggling. I found him to be extremely personalable and able to answer every question I had nothing was left with an" I don't know". I would recommend anyone that wants their vision restored to see Dr. Gulani.

March 28th, 2014
Satisfied Patient
I was referred to Dr. Gulani by my cousin. When I first went to Dr. Gulani my vision was very poor. Among other things I had double vision and because I have MS Dr. Gulani asked me to go to Shands in Gainesville to be sure that it was not caused by the MS. After finding out that this was not the cause Dr. Gulani went forward with the removal of my cataracts. My double vision is now gone and I have 20/20 vision. I am so thankful to Dr. Gulani and his staff for making this a pleasant experience.

March 23rd, 2014
Fresh outlook
A whole different approach for eyecare. Not the usual herding of patients but a direct one on one regarding your issue, procedure and outcome and then followup directly from the AG. Felt very lucky to be referred!

March 18th, 2014
A Pleasant Surgical Experience
A month and a half ago I had my first appointment with Dr Gulani. At that time I had no idea, except for some difficulty I had with night driving and thought it was time for a good checkup, but much to my surprise I was told by the doctor that I had Fuchs disease and that the cataracts in both eyes had hardened and surgery was needed ASAP. At that time those cataracts should have been removed years ago. We didn't delay and I had both eyes done at 2 week intervals. Fuchs is a disease of the cornea, and having the hardened cataracts could have resulted in additional damage. But Dr Gulani's surgical expertise resulted in my not having any additional damage. I had my last appointment today, but I must write, and hope that those who read this review, will consider having their checkup by a ophthalmologist, of course I'm partial and would hope you would make your appointment with Dr Gulani, and then go for your vision test for glasses. My result has been nothing but positive. My sight is 20/20 and having the cataracts removed resulted in a world with more brightness, and clarity. I had no idea how much I had been missing. The staff at the office pre surgery and post surgery were amazing. The surgery center was perfect. I'm returning to work tomorrow. And I feel confident in my driving ability now.

March 3rd, 2014
R.Ph.
I had been told all my life that I was not a candidate for LASIK surgery because I had a condition called keratoconus, As I got older the condition worsened and refraction was not restoring my vision adequately enough to even read traffic signs. Several months ago a friend of mine recommended I contact Dr Gulani to see if he could help me. After researching on line, I discovered he was one of few Dr's who perform a procedure specifically for patients with keratoconus. I finally was given hope that I might be able to get some, if not all of my vision back. I contacted Dr Gulani's office to make an appointment and have been thrilled with the results! Dr Gulani crafted a surgical procedure specifically for me since we found out I now had cataracts as well. But the results are amazing. I am now seeing better without glasses than I previously was with them. Dr Gulani is passionate about what he does and is willing to push the envelope a little (with prudent preparation) to get the results he wants. He is a very skilled surgeon, and I am very grateful to have found him.