A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Jain, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Fontana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans