A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Jain, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Jain MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arun Jain practice?
- Dr. Arun Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arun Jain practices Ophthalmology near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Artesia, CA.
See Cerritos Ophthalmologists.