A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Health Care Metro
- Detar Hospital Navarro
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Jain MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Arun Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Jain practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Hephzibah, GA.
See Hephzibah Primary Care Doctors and Hephzibah Internists.