General Practitioners, Internist

Hephzibah
2481 Highway 88
Hephzibah, GA 30815
706-592-4077
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dr. Jain is an excellent Doctor A  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2014

Dr. Jain is a great Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is up front, honest, and very caring. Dr. Jain will help anyone that he can. His staff is very efficient and caring. I give Dr. Jain an A all around!

|  Stay Away  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

I went to find a doctor. He didn't want to treat me for my other conditions. He wanted cash for prescription for speed, it was like give me cash today. He was rude. I was in tears. I wanted a doctor, I have insurance ,lots of insurance and this doctor is bullying me for cash and the nurses and his wife were acting like robots. This man should be shut down.

|  WEIGHT LOSE PROGRAM?????  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

lose the weight he wants or he will get very mean.....:(

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Jain is honest with his patients and understands their financial situation. He takes this into account when ordering tests and doesn't order a lot of expensive ones that are not needed. His office is busy yes, so he cannot spend as much time as you would like, but I'd rather see a doctor with a full office than one with an empty office. I was surprised when I read the other reviews-he's just very candid, not rude. he tells things how he sees them.

|  Find another Doctor  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. Jain is rude! He looks at his patient's as $ (money) and just another number. He does not have much respect for woman. His wife and staff are so kind. Please beaware do not go to this doctor if you are feeling bad because when you leave you want to die. I went to him to lose weight he made me feel ugly and kicked me out of his office and said lose five lbs first.

|  Needs a different attitude  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Dr. Jain is not a very good, caring doctor. You want a doctor that does what he does because he cares. Right? Well he is the wrong doctor for that he only does what he does to get a paycheck. He is very rude and he doesnt have any compassion about anything. His views on womens rights to anything is horrible. I know its his culture but this is AMERICA. The staff is very, very nice understanding, and helpful. Even his wife is very nice, she will bend over backwards to help somebody out. He even treats his wife horrible. So you know if he treats her bad, what does that say for the rest of us? He is not a doctor that i would recommemd for anybody. I would not recommend him for my own dogs.