A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Singh, MD, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor ET
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Singh MD and PA is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Arun Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arun Singh practices Neurology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Neurologists.