Dr. Arun Singh MD Patient Reviews

2.7

February 11th, 2016
Dr Singhave saved my life.

October 16th, 2015
He's the best
Dr Singh is excellent and he does put us off to someone else, he diagnoses and recommends treatments himself. Very knowledgeable... Follows up with any recommendations he makes for you including medications... He puts all extra effort into his success in treating the patients... So glad I found him... I take my patient and my mother to him... Two very precious people in my life ..

September 13th, 2015
Dr. Singh was assigned my neurologist when I had a stroke four years ago. Because of his wonderful care over the years, I only need to see him for 6-month checkups. Every time I've had other neurological problems, he's taken care of them. He is my angel.

August 7th, 2015
No longer suffer from migraines now that I am under the care of Dr Singh.

May 23rd, 2015
Dr. Signh has been working with my husband and I about a year. I have Temporal Arteritis. Dr Singh has made a big improve the in my life. I am 85 percent better today. He constantly sees me and Changes meds if necessary. He is the very best.

May 12th, 2015
OUR LUCKY DAY
Today was bitter sweet! Dr. Singh was so generous with his time with both my husband and me. We were waiting for results and of course we were both almost scared of the results. The results were not what we had hoped but by the time we left the office he had consoled us and said all the right things to us so that we left feeling as though there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. He is one of the most intelligent people I have had the pleasure of meeting and listening to his view on our life. It was our lucky day when we visited his office and we plan to follow his advise as much as possible.

May 1st, 2015
My husband and I are patients of Dr. Singh. We are very pleased with the time he spends with you and explains what ever your problem may be.

April 13th, 2015
Excellent care

August 30th, 2014
dr. Singh was wonderful the first visit. Spent one hour with me. The second visit I was verbally assaulted for over a half hour with my daughter also in the room we left in tears all over just asking him questions and when we apologized for not wording the questions properly he re really went crazy. I have never been so scared in my life. I was even tooo scared to get up and leave. I was frozen in my chair. Once he left the room we both ran out never to return again. My son then wanted to confront the doctor because we were shaking and crying while I payed my co- pay but I begged he to let's just leave. I don't know what set this Dr. Off if it was that he was running two hrs behind and we had questions as to my condition but it was the worst experience in my entire 52 years of my life and I am are tire law enforcement officer .

July 26th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I find few doctors as detailed and knowledgable as Dr. Singh. I give him a 5 Star .....

May 2nd, 2014
Hard to believe the bad reviews
Dr. Singh has been seeing members of my family (father, mother, sister, & son) for several years now. I have found him to be nothing less than professional, listens to you intently, and has always answered any questions we may have of him. My son, who has difficulty with hearing, raves about Dr. Singh's patience and how he speaks to him while looking him in the eye; he says no other Dr. seems to care as much as he does. Dr. Singh was a tremendous benefit to my now deceased father, who had multiple, very serious medical problems and the time and attention he always dedicated to my father was very surprising to me. He also has helped my mother through several surgeries and treatments which were made more difficult due to her allergies to most medications. My mother and sister always say that he never fails to ask about how my son and I are doing (I always took my father to his appointments, so I built a rapport with the Dr.). Now, I understand how people could be frustrated with his office staff and how sometimes the wait to be seen can be quite long, but, I have never been less than totally satisfied with the Dr. himself, and his efforts to find an answer to whatever is ailing you. I have to say that I am quite surprised to read the negative comments about the Dr. himself, and from personal experience, can not imagine what the conversation would have been that would have elicited the kinds of negative comments about Dr. Singh; it sounds like a totally different Dr. than the one I know. I'm less than thrilled with his office staff (except for his wife who handles things very competently), and I've had several occasions where repeat phone calls were necessary to obtain needed information. But, I have the fullest confidence in Dr. Singh, and have no hesitation recommending him to anyone.

November 21st, 2013
Treatment vs Personal Ego
In reading some of the reviews, I am appalled by people & their perspectives. DR. Singh is a no-nonsense kind of guy. He is seldom wrong in his diagnosis, and I can see why he would get defensive when patients over question him. I he does get offended, you either didn't listen closely to what he said or you asked a stupid question wasting his time. He is a very busy man and a one-stop fix. No need for another referral when you see him. He seems to hit the nail right on the head first time around. I think he is amazi ng. As far as not being able to obtain patient records promptly, Show me a Dr.'s office that doesnt have that problem today with all the Dr/client priviledge. So, put your silly egos aside and decide what is more important to you. A fix for your medical problem or Dr. Bedside manners and effic6 uh mient office staff. A very satisfied patient.