Dr. Arun Singh MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017
DR. Singh
Worst Dr. I have ever had in my life. The man literally verbally attacked me when I appeared at his office for followup of a Spinal Tap. He told me in no uncertain terms that it was impossible to diagnose anything because he did not personally view how I walked immediately after the test. it was done in the hospital. He scheduled it but he did not show, up to do the procedure. He scheduled a followup appt. for me and said he couldn't tell me anything ; this was a month after the procedure. and that I would have to have it done all over again. Why wasn't he at the hospital?

October 17th, 2016
Shouldn'be allowed to practice medicine. We fired him.

February 11th, 2016
Dr Singhave saved my life.

October 16th, 2015
He's the best
Dr Singh is excellent and he does put us off to someone else, he diagnoses and recommends treatments himself. Very knowledgeable... Follows up with any recommendations he makes for you including medications... He puts all extra effort into his success in treating the patients... So glad I found him... I take my patient and my mother to him... Two very precious people in my life ..

September 14th, 2015
Dr. Singh was assigned my neurologist when I had a stroke four years ago. Because of his wonderful care over the years, I only need to see him for 6-month checkups. Every time I've had other neurological problems, he's taken care of them. He is my angel.

August 7th, 2015
No longer suffer from migraines now that I am under the care of Dr Singh.

May 23rd, 2015
Dr. Signh has been working with my husband and I about a year. I have Temporal Arteritis. Dr Singh has made a big improve the in my life. I am 85 percent better today. He constantly sees me and Changes meds if necessary. He is the very best.

May 12th, 2015
OUR LUCKY DAY
Today was bitter sweet! Dr. Singh was so generous with his time with both my husband and me. We were waiting for results and of course we were both almost scared of the results. The results were not what we had hoped but by the time we left the office he had consoled us and said all the right things to us so that we left feeling as though there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. He is one of the most intelligent people I have had the pleasure of meeting and listening to his view on our life. It was our lucky day when we visited his office and we plan to follow his advise as much as possible.

May 2nd, 2015
My husband and I are patients of Dr. Singh. We are very pleased with the time he spends with you and explains what ever your problem may be.

April 13th, 2015
Excellent care

August 30th, 2014
dr. Singh was wonderful the first visit. Spent one hour with me. The second visit I was verbally assaulted for over a half hour with my daughter also in the room we left in tears all over just asking him questions and when we apologized for not wording the questions properly he re really went crazy. I have never been so scared in my life. I was even tooo scared to get up and leave. I was frozen in my chair. Once he left the room we both ran out never to return again. My son then wanted to confront the doctor because we were shaking and crying while I payed my co- pay but I begged he to let's just leave. I don't know what set this Dr. Off if it was that he was running two hrs behind and we had questions as to my condition but it was the worst experience in my entire 52 years of my life and I am are tire law enforcement officer .

July 26th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I find few doctors as detailed and knowledgable as Dr. Singh. I give him a 5 Star .....