A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Kandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Kandra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Kandra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandra graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Kandra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun M Kandra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun M. Kandra practice?
- Dr. Arun Kandra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arun Kandra practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Easton Anesthesiologists and Easton Pain Management Doctors.