Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dr Kandra show details Dr Kandra
Mar 12th, 2014

My past visiting dr Kandra 2 years I feel he wants help you and tell your best option for chronic pain in back dr Kandra help me with my situations

Remarkable Physician show details Remarkable Physician
by Victoria Pisani Douglas on May 30th, 2013

To live with an illness that causes pain is incredibly frustrating and exhausting. To find a Doctor that is smart, compassionate and trustworthy, can be equally exhausting. Dr.Kandra ,a remarkable gentleman, with such magnificent talent as a physician, was a God send in my life. I was ready to accept a dim future, until meeting Dr.Kandra. I know that he made every attempt patiently to provide me with relief and a better quality of life. I cannot thank him and his wonderful staff enough for the superb skill and care they provided while I was a patient! God Bless you!!

Patient show details Patient
by Pain sufferer on Jan 30th, 2013

He was excellent - I have been suffering with chronic back pain all my life - he took his time to listen. I had procedures performed and his diagnosis was right on. The staff is also very friendly. The wait time for all my appointments were very fast. I recommend him for anyone suffering with chronic pain.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
by Jason on Jan 23rd, 2013

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He completely misdiagnosed me. He has very poor patient skila

Feb 20th, 2012

Visited this Dr three times twice they changed my appointment time I waitted over an hour on both these occasions. Third time was for a procedure at the surgical center. Another horrible experience. He doesn't take the time to listen.

Good show details Good