Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Easton
20 Community Dr
Easton, PA 18045
610-438-5071
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Dr Kandra  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2014

My past visiting dr Kandra 2 years I feel he wants help you and tell your best option for chronic pain in back dr Kandra help me with my situations

|  Remarkable Physician  |  show details
by Victoria Pisani Douglas on May 30th, 2013

To live with an illness that causes pain is incredibly frustrating and exhausting. To find a Doctor that is smart, compassionate and trustworthy, can be equally exhausting. Dr.Kandra ,a remarkable gentleman, with such magnificent talent as a physician, was a God send in my life. I was ready to accept a dim future, until meeting Dr.Kandra. I know that he made every attempt patiently to provide me with relief and a better quality of life. I cannot thank him and his wonderful staff enough for the superb skill and care they provided while I was a patient! God Bless you!!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Pain sufferer on Jan 30th, 2013

He was excellent - I have been suffering with chronic back pain all my life - he took his time to listen. I had procedures performed and his diagnosis was right on. The staff is also very friendly. The wait time for all my appointments were very fast. I recommend him for anyone suffering with chronic pain.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by Jason on Jan 23rd, 2013

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He completely misdiagnosed me. He has very poor patient skila

|  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Visited this Dr three times twice they changed my appointment time I waitted over an hour on both these occasions. Third time was for a procedure at the surgical center. Another horrible experience. He doesn't take the time to listen.