Dr. Arun Kandra MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Easton, PA

3.2

March 30th, 2017
If you can get though on the phone to make an appointment your lucky. if you get out of the office with less than an hour to three hour wait your lucky.
the waiting room is always full. this doctor likes to stack up patients like cords of wood.

January 12th, 2017
january 12,2017
I had terrific bad pain in 2011 went to dr Kandra and lower back pain told me spinal cord stimulator I got my spinal cord stimulator in 2014 it's take 60 per cent of my pain In lower back

December 7th, 2016
patient
He is very professional at all times. He treats me like I am important and my health is his top priority, not like I am a business. That is very important to me.

May 30th, 2013
Remarkable Physician
To live with an illness that causes pain is incredibly frustrating and exhausting. To find a Doctor that is smart, compassionate and trustworthy, can be equally exhausting. Dr.Kandra ,a remarkable gentleman, with such magnificent talent as a physician, was a God send in my life. I was ready to accept a dim future, until meeting Dr.Kandra. I know that he made every attempt patiently to provide me with relief and a better quality of life. I cannot thank him and his wonderful staff enough for the superb skill and care they provided while I was a patient! God Bless you!!

January 30th, 2013
Patient
He was excellent - I have been suffering with chronic back pain all my life - he took his time to listen. I had procedures performed and his diagnosis was right on. The staff is also very friendly. The wait time for all my appointments were very fast. I recommend him for anyone suffering with chronic pain.

January 23rd, 2013
Horrible experience
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He completely misdiagnosed me. He has very poor patient skila

February 20th, 2012
Visited this Dr three times twice they changed my appointment time I waitted over an hour on both these occasions. Third time was for a procedure at the surgical center. Another horrible experience. He doesn't take the time to listen.

August 8th, 2009
Good
good service