Dr. Arun Karsan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 23rd, 2016
My visit with Dr Karsan was the best! He is a very caring physician. His staff is awesome!! I would definitely recommend him to my friends!

October 17th, 2016
I have always enjoyed the service and the professional service from doctor and patient . His continued progressive involvement in his patient care is very much appreciated . Very much recommended .

September 19th, 2016
I would recommend him to all my friends. He is caring, compassionate and an overall awesome Doctor. Very informative also.

August 2nd, 2016
I will never use ANYONE else but Dr Karsan as my cardiologist - there are none to compare - staff is wonderful - I don't know what I will do if he ever gets old enough to retire - guess I better pray GOD calls me home before that ever happens. My entire family loves him.

July 29th, 2016
My kind of medical care!
Dr. Karsan was recommended to me by my primary care physician. The entire RRPG - Cardiology and Rheumatology experience was pleasant and professional. I encountered seven individuals in two visits and was amazed at the service, attentiveness, and courtesy. Dr. Karson is a look you in the eye and gives you and wants your attention type of physician. My kind of medical care! May GOD bless the RRPG physicians and medical team.

July 23rd, 2016
Extremely please with Dr Karsan. He listened to my concerns and gave me a very thorough exam. So happy I chose him.

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Karsan is a wonderful Dr., always takes time with patients and always very nice, staff is always courteous and friendly.

May 24th, 2016
Pleasant Doctor Experience! (NOT a usual thing with doctors)
Dr. Karsan has to be the greatest doctor in the entire world. AND is staff is always pleasant, courteous and most importantly (to me) uplifting.

April 7th, 2016
CARDIOLOGIST
I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM A FEW YEARS BACK WITH CHEST PAIN AND WEEKNESS. DR. KARSAN WAS CALLED IN AND DIAGNOSED MY HEART PROBLEM. HE SAVED MY LIFE. HE IS THE MOST KIND, CARING, AND COMPASSIONATE MAN. WHEN I GO FOR MY CHECKUP, HE ALWAYS TAKES TIME TO VISIT AND YOU NEVER FEEL RUSHED. HE HAS A GREAT STAFF. I WOULD GIVE HIM A 5 STAR AND RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A CARDIOLOGIST. HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!

March 14th, 2016
Mrs
Dr Karsun is a gem! He is a fabulous Dr and a wonderful person. He was my mom's Dr for a very long time and now he's my Dr. You can't find a better Cardiologist.

December 17th, 2015
I highly recommend this practice. The consultation was very thorough and professional and my questions were answered satisfactorily. Dr. Karsan was recommended by a family member and I have had an opportunity to thank them. Good choice...good decision!

December 5th, 2015
Dr. Karsun takes time to explain the diagnosis and schedules followups after any problem. When I had a problem 5 years ago surgery was scheduled and when I requested to do it immediately instead of waiting a few more days it was moved up. This prevented a major stroke on my part. Listening to my concerns probably saved my life.