Dr. Arun Khazanchi MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Lakewood Ranch, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2016
An amazing physician to work for!
I am an employee of Dr. Khazanchi. I absolutley love my job. Dr. Khazanchi is always in a fantastic, upbeat mood. He starts procedures as early at 5:30am sometimes and will just go go go until the evening without breaking a sweat. He takes the time to listen to every concern or question. He is not only a fantastic doctor from a patient standpoint, but a phenomenal employer and more than a pleasure to work for.

December 1st, 2015
Fantastic Doc!

September 23rd, 2015
Average Experience
Office staff does not return phone calls, in particular the nurse and P.A. The doctor is congenial but does not impress. Went for a second opinion and was correctly diagnosed. Not a good experience.

June 26th, 2015
the best and only dr in area that knows what he is doing and great staff. Been to 4 different GI drs till I found him

March 13th, 2015
I made an appointment with Dr Khazanchi. The doctor did not even bother to come into the exam room. He sent in a nurse practitioner. The ANRP did not review my records before coming into the room and even when she had to talk to the doctor out in the hallway, I overheard everything that was being said. He didn't even bother to come in and talk to me himself. What a disappointment.

August 17th, 2014
Genuinely cares, great doctor!!
My elderly mother sees him for colitis and he is not just a really great doctor he's also a very caring doctor and a genuinely nice guy. If you need a doctor who has a great bedside manner (as my Mom does) you will find no one better. But he's not just a nice guy, he knows his stuff too. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Khazanchi and my Mom loves him to death. Doctors like him are very few and far between.

March 4th, 2014
Good doctor horrible staff
The doctor is good and very polite and he would listen and ask questions and make you feel really comfortable. However the clinic staf is awful. They girl would pick up the phone and then transfer you to the voice mail without even telling you so. Nobody ever checks the voice mail so even if you leave a message they would never get back to you. The parking lot near the clinic is filled with the cars that belong to the building staff or the doctors. The patients have to park behind the building. Don't think I will ever go to that doctor again.

October 14th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. K is caring, knowledgeable, kind and his staff was just as nice! I have total confidence that when I go and see Dr. K, that he has my best interest in mind!

June 17th, 2013
10 years Celiac/ Colitis
Easy to talk with, genuinely concerned with each patient. Comfortable with surgery and diagnosis. Would recommend. Every medical professional should be like Dr. Khazanchi

April 26th, 2013
Excellent doctor
This is one of the best doctors I have seen in the area without question. my experience was amazing and there were absolutely no delays in treatment or diagnosis. He is warm, professional, courteous, and thorough. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone I know including any family members.

December 14th, 2011
Front Staff a disappointment that should not reflect on the MD ... But it does.
First of all I want to comment that "Dr K" is an excellent and caring physician. The unfortunate thing is that his front staff are not as caring, friendly or reliable. On 3 occasions I was told by Christina and the front staff that they would call me back that day and I did not hear from them till one to two days later. I would rather have them tell me they will call me when they get a chance rather than make a statement that they can't live up to. Also, I just didn't feel a warm approach to the inital encounter as I have in other places such as my internists office. It's a shame because he is a great physician. However, the overall experience is considerably affected by the people at the front door.

August 15th, 2011
Great Physician
This doctor is one of the very best I have ever known. He has taken care of both my wife and myself. He is caring, spends as much time as it takes to answer your questions and has twice saved my wife from unnecessary surgery, when the guys with the knives wanted to cut. With that said, when a friend was in hospital with a problem he quickly diagnosed the problem and brought in a great surgeon, because it was appropriate.I worked with Doctors many years ago and learned to be able to quickly figure out which ones wanted to give good care and which ones had been seduced my the dark side. You can trust Dr. Khazanchi to do what is right for you every time. It's about health care with him not the money.