A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Kolli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolli
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Kolli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kolli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kolli MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun Kolli practice?
- Dr. Arun Kolli has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arun Kolli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and San Tan Valley, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.