A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Kolli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolli
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kolli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Kolli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kolli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kolli MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun Kolli practice?
- Dr. Arun Kolli has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Kolli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.