Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arun Koshy
Dr. Arun Koshy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Koshy is affiliated with 1350 S. Hickory Street, Melbourne Florida 32901 and Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne. Dr. Koshy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Arun Koshy has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Arun Koshy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Enrique Polanco
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Lucia Sicinschi
Melbourne, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Richard Nadolny
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0 mi47