A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Krishnamoorhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Krishnamoorhy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamoorhy graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Krishnamoorhy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Krishnamoorhy MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun Krishnamoorhy practice?
- Dr. Arun Krishnamoorhy has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Krishnamoorhy practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.