A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Krishnan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bell's Palsy
- Hearing Loss
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Krishnan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun R Krishnan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun R. Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Arun Krishnan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arun Krishnan practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.