A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Kuchela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuchela
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kuchela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Kuchela, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuchela graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kuchela has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kuchela MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun Kuchela practice?
- Dr. Arun Kuchela has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Kuchela practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.