Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arun Mathews
Dr. Arun Mathews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Odessa, TX, with another office in Odessa, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathews is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital and Lea Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arun Mathews has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arun Mathews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Odessa, TX.
Dr. Esteban Cedillo-Couvert
Odessa, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Nikolay Azarov
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Odessa, TX 0.04 mi22
Dr. Mauricio Pinto
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Adult Care
Odessa, TX 0.05 mi9