A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Arun Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Mehta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar C Mehta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Arun Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arun Mehta practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Southgate Primary Care Doctors.