A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Mehta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Mehta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun Mehta practice?
- Dr. Arun Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Mehta practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Family Physicians.