A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Mehta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Mehta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun Mehta practice?
- Dr. Arun Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Mehta practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Family Physicians.