A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Movva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Movva is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Movva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Movva graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Movva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Kumar Movva MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Movva practice?
- Dr. Arun Movva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Movva practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Endocrinologists.